Organized to do list with integrated department of buildings notifications.
CitiScape is an app for construction management and teamwork in New York. Directly data channel from NYC Department of Buildings and Buildings Information System for your construction project or building.
You will be able to receive a notification in real-time of violations and complaints about your construction property directly from the Department of Buildings in New York. The main app tool is real-time instant DOB and BIS notifications in NYC for real estate and construction business. Citiscape provides access to important inbound information for your project and enables you to instantly receive important notifications from DOB and BIS.
For construction business Citiscape provides fully access to NYC DOB and BIS data in online directly from your smartphone. You no longer need to check DOB and BIS sites several times by day. Use Citiscape app to management and planning of the workflow. A huge amount of money is lost due to the absence of correct communication with your contractor, project team or civil manager. CitiScape prevents misunderstandings and can greatly reduce your estimate costs and invoices.
For the real estate business Citiscape will be useful in monitoring the performance of one-time work by civil contractors, viewing complaints, violations and the status of their performance from NYC DOB and BIS about civil buildings.
With Citiscape you can save tens of thousands of dollars in real time by properly management of contractor’s team and timely getting notifications about construction progress.
- Our solution is suitable for:
- real estate business: real estate manager, brokers, insurance companies that have direct contact with the Department of Buildings in New York City;
- construction industry: general contractors, plumbers, electricians, installers, Boring and Concrete Companies, who are organizer and perform all professional work;
- professional industry: architects, landscape designers, civil engineers, structural engineers who are directly involved in projects and their development;
- building, single-family owners and homeowners, who occupy management positions and monitor the implementation of all job on construction.